Hard-Working Farm Boots
Tough conditions call for a tough boot – the Haymaker is ideal for messy, rugged outdoor terrain!
- DS1 Molded Outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- Compression molded non-pigmented gum rubber outsole
- EVA mid-sole for comfort and cold-block
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Nylon shank
Yoder Chap options:
- Yoder Lightweight Chap: 400 Denier inner waterproof layer, plus also 400 denier nylon outer briar-resistant layer.
- Yoder Heavyweight Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, and 1000 denier nylon briar proof outer layer
- Yoder Super Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 420 denier nylon heavy coated domestic material (made in USA), briar proof. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
- Yoder Snake Chaps: Made of the same material as the Heavyweight but triple layer all the way up. (Yoder is not making any claims, only that these waders give additional protection in snake country. Therefore will not assume liability.)
- Yoder Wicked Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, plus 840 ballistic outer layer. Extremely durable. Burrs will not stick to it.
- Yoder Bush Master Series Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 1680 boll. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
Special Sizing Available +$5.00 per pair.
For Custom Sizing on Chaps Call 1-(812)-244-9404
Please have Thigh Measurement (where the top of the chap will sit, largest part of your leg) and the Inseam measurement of your pants.
Yoder Nylon Boots & Chaps are custom made. We do keep some boots in stock, please call or message us to check availability. These items will be shipped directly from Yoder and can take up to 3 weeks to be shipped. As soon as your order is placed it is sent directly to Yoder Nylon and they will begin building your boots. Thanks for your patience!