Feature for feature, the Wetland is the finest waterproof field boot in its class. Constructed with premium breathable Airmesh lining and protective self insulating CR Flex-Foam bootie, the Wetland offers an unmatched comfort range of 70 degress to -20 degrees. Additional features include a reinforced protective shell, stretch-fit collar, easy-on/off convenience, slipper-soft comfort. Durable natural-rubber overlays protect the foot and won't cold crack in extreme cold conditions
- Breathable Airmesh Lining
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F
- 16" Tall
- 4.4 lbs.
Yoder Chap options:
- Yoder Lightweight Chap: 400 Denier inner waterproof layer, plus also 400 denier nylon outer briar-resistant layer.
- Yoder Heavyweight Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, and 1000 denier nylon briar proof outer layer
- Yoder Super Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 420 denier nylon heavy coated domestic material (made in USA), briar proof. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
- Yoder Snake Chaps: Made of the same material as the Heavyweight but triple layer all the way up. (Yoder is not making any claims, only that these waders give additional protection in snake country. Therefore will not assume liability.)
- Yoder Wicked Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, plus 840 ballistic outer layer. Extremely durable. Burrs will not stick to it.
- Yoder Bush Master Series Chap: 400 denier inner waterproof layer, outside layer consist of 1 layer of 1680 boll. A very durable and comfortable walking wader.
Special Sizing Available +$5.00 per pair.
For Custom Sizing on Chaps Call 1-(812)-244-9404
Please have Thigh Measurement (where the top of the chap will sit, largest part of your leg) and the Inseam measurement of your pants.